Welcoming Our Alumni
Newcomb Secondary College now has an alumni program to help former students keep in touch with us.
Being part of an alumni community can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Through our alumni community you can:
- Advise, help and inspire current students at Newcomb Secondary College
- Network with other ex-students working or studying in areas relevant to you
- Stay connected to the people you studied and socialised with
We’re developing the program in partnership with Ourschool, a not-for-profit service that helps public high schools build their alumni communities to benefit students and our school community.
Our alumni program focuses on these goals:
- Establishing and growing our alumni database
- Inviting alumni back to school to provide career or study advice to our students
- Inviting alumni to offer work experience placements for students
- Helping alumni establish or contribute to student scholarships
- Establishing ways for alumni to provide philanthropic support for special school projects or a bequest
To join our alumni community and get involved, please complete the form below. You can also stay in touch with us through our school’s official Alumni Facebook page which can be found by clicking here or through our school’s official alumni LinkedIn page by clicking here.
Alumni contact details form:
Are you a former Newcomb student? Please fill in the details below to join our alumni contact list.
Info can also can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org