P-TECH students can follow one of three Industry Pathways.
The world of work is changing at a rapid pace and education providers must adapt. The links below will help explain why the P-TECH initiative has been implemented at Newcomb Secondary College.
Click a title to open the link
- ABC Four Corners - Future Proof . Information about the changing world of education and employment.
- The-New-Work-Mindsetthe Foundation for Young Australians report on skill clusters for future jobs
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence (A.I) with Stephen Hawking - Article published on futurism.com
- The Future of AI and Robots in the Workplace - Article published by Business Insider Australia
- How robots and AI may change employment opportunities - Article published by Business Insider Australia
- Amazing Advances in 3D Printing for Medical Applications - engadget Online Journal
- Self-Healing Textile:Welcome to the Age of Clothes That Can Heal Themselves - Futurism Online
- Teaching Coding in Schools - meeting the needs of 21st Century Students
- 5 Reasons to Teach Kids Code - Kodable.com
- Coding, a Skill for Life - Forbes Education
- Entrepreneurship in education - Ensuring that education delivers the right skills for the labour market