Newcomb Secondary College students wear the correct College uniform with pride and look terrific – we thank parents for supporting our uniform
policy. Teachers and the Student Support teams provide constant reminders of our expectation that all students will be in full and correct
Students are required to get a uniform tracker when they do not have correct items of uniform and parents will be contacted when students are persistently out of uniform. If your child does not have an item of uniform, please provide a signed note of explanation - this will enable them to get a uniform tracker for the day.
Uniform can be purchased from Beleza store located at 136 Ryrie Street – open from 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 1.00pm Saturday.
Beleza supply our uniform and their prices represent a significant saving for our families. Beleza have the standard uniform items in stock and
are in production to supply the College jumper with logo and summer dress. Orders can be placed with Beleza to ensure dress and jumper supplies.
- Summer dress is a green, blue and white check
- Tailored navy blue pants or dress shorts
- Winter skirt is a bottle green and navy, wash and wear, with three box pleats front and back. A longer skirt is available on request.
- White knee length or crew socks with summer dress, shorts or skirt
- Navy blue stockings or tights can be worn with the winter skirt
- Dark Grey shorts or long pants
- White knee length or crew socks
Boys and Girls
- White collared, button up, straight edge school shirts to be worn with shorts, pants and the winter skirt.
- Navy Blue Wool blend jumper with College logo, and bottle green and white stripes on the neck band.
- Navy soft shell jacket with College logo (bottle green, navy and white)
- Plain white singlets, short or long sleeve white T-shirts may be worn under the white school shirt.
- Black polishable leather or leather look shoes - with laces or buckle. Black skate style shoes may be worn if they are all black, including the laces, with no coloured markings. Slip-on, canvas or ballet style shoes will not be accepted.
- Navy and Bottle Green micro fibre polo shirt with College Logo and navy micro fibre shorts
- Navy blue cotton tapered track pants or Navy blue micro fibre track pants with College logo
- Students in Year 7 and 8 who have the College Sports Uniform may wear the uniform on days when PE or Sport is timetabled.