Newcomb Secondary College has a dedicated and experienced Student Wellbeing Team who provide:
- Individual support to students regarding general issues such as family breakdown, friendship issues, bullying, grief and family illness.
- Group work programs for Middle Years students.
- Information and supported referral for students and families to local support agencies and specialists counselling services. Performances for whole Year Levels on wellbeing topics such as Cyber Safety.
- Year 6 Transition Groups for students who are concerned about the transition to Secondary School.
- Whole school events including RU Okay Day.
- Purchase of textbooks and uniform for families receiving financial assistance from Uniting Care Concern (occurs in Term 4).
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Years 7 - 10 Chiara Ercoli (available Wednesday - Thursday)
Years 7 - 10 Julia Western (available Tuesday - Friday)
Years 11 - 12 Amanda Davis (available Monday - Friday)
Ph: 5248 1400